As a senior member of Vungle’s product team, you will work across the company and the broader ecosystem to identify opportunities and create new products and services. You will possess an understanding of the advertising and mobile applications landscape, knowledge of the gaming and ad tech industry, competitive offerings, customer needs, and leverage qualitative and quantitative data to support feature prioritization and positioning. You are detail-oriented and will work to ensure that your products exceed the highest standards of customer experience, technical precision, scalability, and profitability.
You possess a strong background in product management, product development, and have the ability to communicate, coordinate, as well as influence a range of stakeholders including executive management, engineering and business development teams.
- Product leadership for product releases & feature development
- Identify market opportunities and work with the product team to define product vision and strategy
- Play a key role in ensuring that product efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and work closely with marketing to define core positioning and messaging for the product
- Manage the product lifecycle for our products—defining, documenting (PRDs), prioritizing, and communicating product and customer requirements, and work closely with engineering to deliver best in class products
- 5+ years of product management experience in a role within advertising or marketing technologies
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with the ability to drive vision and influence cross-functional teams
- Solid track record of product management experience and demonstrated success in ideating and bringing to market commercially viable products in the mobile app ecosystem
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/Engineering or relevant experience
- Previous experience developing advertising products & advertiser dashboards
- Ability to define a compelling product, path to market, and then evangelize that vision internally and externally
- Experience with business case development and scenario planning
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns with publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore.